Save Intercom conversations as ProdPad feedback
If you want to collect ProdPad feedback from Intercom conversations, you can do so using Zapier.
You will need:
Getting your accounts ready
To link Intercom to ProdPad using Zapier, you will need to have generated a full access API Key. You can learn more about getting started with Intercom on Zapier, here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to turn Intercom conversations into ProdPad feedback.
1. Connect with your Intercom account by providing your App ID and API Key. These can both be found in 'API Keys' under 'Integrations'.
2. When you are done, click Yes, continue.
3. Connect with your ProdPad account by specifying your API Key. You can grab this from under the API Keys tab in Profile Settings on ProdPad. Alternatively, select an already connected account. Click Yes, continue.
4. Select which Intercom fields will be used to populate new feedback in ProdPad.
5. Click Save + Finish to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to collect ProdPad feedback over Intercom!
Note: If you ever want to change this ProdPad and Intercom integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.