How do I edit an idea?
To edit an idea, simply hover and click over any of the fields and start typing.
To add more sections to the idea, click on the +Add a new section button. The following sections are available:
- Requirements (default)
- Customer feedback (default)
- Functional Specs
- User Stories
If you wish to format the text, click and highlight the text field to show the editor. The following options are available:
- Formatting – turn text into a heading, or style sections to look different
- Bold – turns the selected text bold
- Italic – turns the selected text italic
- Strike-through – adds a line through the text
- Ordered list – turns the text into a numbered list
- Unordered list – turns the text into a bullet point list
- Indenting and Outdenting – tabs the text to the right or left
- Hyperlinks – add a link to a webpage or an email address
- Table – create a table
- Image - Add an inline image
All changes are saved in real time.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful