How do I create a saved filter?
You can create and manage your own filters to quickly keep on top of roadmaps, ideas and feedback that you have an interest in.
To create a new filter
- Filter your items using the filter options.
- Click on "Save Filter" next to the applied filters.
- Give your filter a name
- Choose your filter sharing options.
- If you make the filter private, only you will have access to view it. Your private filters will appear under the 'Saved filters' dropdown.
- If you decide to set this as a shared filter, other users will see the filter under their 'Shared filters' section. This will also create a URL that you can send to your team.
You can edit privacy and manage your filters at any time by hovering over the filter and selecting 'Edit'
Create custom workflow views for your teams! Read more on our blog.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful