You can create and manage your own filters to quickly keep on top of ideas and feedback that you have an interest in.
To create a new filter
- Filter your items using the filter options.
- Click on "Save Filter" next to the applied filters.
- Give your filter a name
- Choose your filter sharing options.
- If you make the filter private, only you will have access to view it.
- If you decide to set this as a shared filter, other users will see the filter under their 'Saved filters' as well. This will also create a URL that you can send to your team.
You can edit privacy and manage your filters at any time by hovering over the filter and selecting 'Edit'