21-01-20 Release Update
New and Improved
- When logging in, the app will only show authentication method based on what your account admins has made available. This ensures less confusion and speedy login ⚡️
- When logging in and you also have multiple accounts with both password and SSO set up, you will see both log in options available and be able to select the correct account to log in to. If you would like to discuss your multiple account setup, please contact us.
- If you're new to ProdPad and have no activity yet, a new placeholder is now available while we wait to send you all kinds of awesome updates as you get set up.
- If you do however have a lot of activity to sort through, we now have more responsive loading on the Activity slide out, so you can keep up to date with all the great work you and your team are doing.
- When copy/pasting text into the Froala editor,
buttonelements no longer retain formatting, preventing any issues and possible errors.
- Last week we released an update to allow reviewers to copy/paste text on any available field, and accidentally disabled reviewers from editing text when assigned as owners to ideas. This has been corrected! If you'd like to learn more about how reviewers can work with you as assigned owners, check out our permissions page.
- Small change to our magically extending trial! To add more accuracy to how you set up your products, creating a roadmap initiative now awards 2 days free trial. In the mean time, adding a design has been removed as one of the core key actions to complete.