Release Update - January 24, 2019
- Various vulnerabilities amended in JS libraries used.
- SonarQube properties file updated.
- Visible UI feedback via value being greyed out when ‘undoing’ a change in revision history.
- Webmail domains such as gmail.com, hotmail.com, yahoo.com etc. are no longer usable when adding SAML to an account.
- Internal visibility no longer labelled as ‘private’ in notifications and audit log.
- Minor bug fix for roadmap card user stories with no workflow.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful