Create ProdPad feedback from new Zendesk tickets
If you want to collect feedback in ProdPad from Zendesk tickets, you can do so using Zapier.
You will need:
Getting your accounts ready
To link Zendesk to ProdPad using Zapier, you will need to have Admin Access. You can learn more about getting started with ProdPad on Zapier, here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to create ProdPad feedback from Zendesk tickets.
1. Connect with your Zendesk account by allowing Zapier access. Provide your Account, Agent Email, and API token (found under Admin > Channels > API). Alternatively, select an already connected account.
2. Click Yes, continue.
3. Select the Zendesk Ticket View which will trigger this automation. When a ticket is filed under this view, it will be used to create ProdPad feedback. Click Save + continue.
4. Connect with your ProdPad account by specifying your API Key. You can grab this from under the API Keys tab in Profile Settings on ProdPad. Alternatively, select an already connected account. Click Yes, continue.
5. Select which Zendesk fields will be used to populate new feedback in ProdPad.
6. Click Save + Finish to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to collect ProdPad feedback over Zendesk!
Note: If you ever want to change this ProdPad and Zendesk integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful