Release Update - 3rd August, 2017
- HTML to markdown conversion when pushing to JIRA now handles paragraph breaks and styling more appropriately.
- HTML to markdown conversion for Trello cards now handles paragraph breaks and other styling more appropriately. Please note that Trello only supports a subset of the markdown schema.
- Refresh fields when pushing to JIRA now works as expected
- Styling updates to the push slider
- Avast no longer complains about the widget/portal when editing the portal/widget
- HTML to markdown conversion for JIRA now supports tables and other extended markdown formats
- HTML to markdown is now supported for pushes to Github
- Added public API endpoints for companies and contacts
- Updated the public API endpoints for feedback
You can get more detail on the new public api endpoints here.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful