September 2022 Release Update
New and Improved
- New Apps icon in the main nav to align with the other icons.
- New endpoints created to allow linking ideas to feedback and linking ideas to ideas.
- Support for UUIDs added to path parameters across various endpoints.
- When searching for ideas to link to feedback, once you select a result the input is no longer cleared so you can carry on making selections.
- A new view that allows you to view initiatives group by objectives on your Now/Next/Later roadmap - see our documentation here
- Modular plans with SAML enabled can now update user roles in Account Settings and Admins can access API tokens.
- Modular plans reflect the correct payment term when updating subscription.
- When an Initiative is moved to another product and Ideas are linked, these Ideas' attributes also update to show the new product.
- User Story statuses now pull through correctly for Azure DevOps integration mapping.
- When highlighting text to create a new feedback or idea only the highlighted text is copied across, rather than the whole paragraph.
- Search fields no longer hang when ProdPad is open in 3 or more tabs.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.