Integrations & API
The ProdPad API provides a programmatic means for interacting with ProdPad. It is designed primarily to support the integration of ProdPad into other applications such as ticket systems, voice of customer applications and CRMs.
- Introduction to the ProdPad API
- GET /ideas
- GET /search
- GET /userstories
- GET /feedbacks
- GET /contacts
- Working with project management tools
- Setting up a JIRA Integration
- Do you support local JIRA setups?
- How do I publish my roadmap in Confluence?
- I'm having issues fetching/pushing to required fields, what can I do?
- I'm getting an OAuth Signature Invalid error in JIRA, How do I fix it?