Release Update - November 12, 2019
- DotBot now helps you discover related ideas when viewing a piece of customer feedback!
- Copy update to alert when adding an additional email address to an account. We now tell you that you need to wait for a confirmation email to confirm your new confirmed address. It's a whole confirmation thing.
- Minor copy amend on Feedback discussion email notifications.
- Some lists now use skeleton screens to keep the loading experience smooth. No skeletons were harmed in the making.
- When offline mode is triggered, navigation icons won't ghost you. 👻
- Audit log now correctly renders saved filter names.
- List Settings triage buttons now no longer overlap on smaller screens. MOVE RIGHT! MOVE LEFT!
- When marking an idea as unrelated, it no longer appears as ‘added’ in revision history. Soz.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful