Setting up your workflows
ProdPad allows you to manage your ideas through an idea workflow, meaning you can track the progress of an idea from its creation through discovery, delivery and market validation.
But what if you’re managing multiple products with varying workflows? Good news, ProdPad can help you with that, too.
How to do it
Head over to the company settings and under "Workflow" edit your stages.
To create a new status, click the +Add new workflow stage at the bottom of the section.
You can rearrange your workflows in the correct order using the drag/drop handle.
If you need a little inspiration, we recommend the following setup:
- New idea (default)
- In Review – Indicates you are reviewing/validating the idea.
- Needs More Info – Indicates the idea requires more information/is being spec’d out.
- Approved for Development – Indicates the idea has been approved for development.
- Queued for Dev – The idea has been sent to the dev team and is being prepared for a sprint.
- In Development/In Progress – The idea is with the dev team and is being worked on.
- QA – The idea is being QA’d.
- Released – The idea has been released.
- Not Doing – The idea won’t be done.
- Duplicate – There is a duplicate in the system.
- Failed Experiment – The experiment failed.
Need more help? Check out this Product Success Session:
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful