Inviting your team members
Once you’re happy that everyone has a shared understanding and engagement with the approach then you can start inviting people! Remember you could stagger your rollout by initially having a pilot group (with trusted colleagues, perhaps with a shared mindset as you or for getting input, this can be useful from the configuration stage)
ProdPad gives you the ability to invite your entire company in, where they can pitch ideas, add thoughts to others' ideas, and see where previous feature requests have ended up.
You can give your colleagues as much or as little access as you like: Anything from being able to view and edit any idea, product, or persona, to just being able to pitch ideas and edit their own.
You can set user access roles in your 'Company settings’ > 'People and Permissions'
The available roles are:
- Admin (aka Product Manager): Can administrate the entire company account on ProdPad, including inviting other users, editing ideas and roadmaps, and changing company information. This includes access to changing billing details and even deleting the account.
- Editor (aka Product Manager): Can view and edit any idea or roadmap within the account, but cannot access company settings or delete items.
- Reviewer (aka Team Member): Can add and edit their own ideas, but can't edit ideas added by others, change the roadmap, or access any company settings.
The person who creates your account is, by default, your Admin user.
For more details, please refer to this article on People and Permissions.
- Best practice guide - why not create your own for your context?
- Although ProdPad is intuitive, consider what training and support some of your colleagues might need for onboarding onto using the tool. You could do this in-house by doing a demo or sharing our videos. We are able to support with this too; contact us for training options.
- Have you set up SSO? Make it clear how users will access your account to avoid people getting lost.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful