How do I install the Confluence plugin?
The ProdPad Confluence plugin allows you to publish roadmaps, Customer Feedback portals and forms directly into any Confluence page.
For this you will need:
Install the ProdPad Confluence Plugin
To start, find the plugin the Atlassian Marketplace.
Click on the "Get it now" button at the top right, and when prompted select the account you wish to install it in. You will see two options available: Server or Cloud.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons.The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate ProdPad integration for Confluence via search.Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
Once installed, you will find it under Atlassian Settings > Apps.
Adding the plugin to a Confluence page
The ProdPad confluence plugin can be added on any existing Confluence page when adding a new macro.
On the macro search window, look for ProdPad and select the plugin you want to use.
On the plugin options, you will be asked to enter the item's UUID, which you will be able to find on the item's respective embed options slide-out within ProdPad.
Copy/paste the UUID from ProdPad into the Confluence macro field as requested. You will be able to see a quick preview of the embedded plugin if needed. Hit "Insert" when you're ready to proceed.
Once you have inserted the macro, you will see a temporary macro placeholder instead of the full embed available.
Once you publish the page, the embed will show in full.
The Cloud version of the plugin does not support the Feedback Form due to certain limitations with dynamic content in Confluence Cloud.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful