Release Update - March 31, 2020
- Toggle for objectives labels on published roadmap options has been restored to toggle once more.
- Objectives with long names now truncate as expected on published roadmap view.
- Idea and user story toggles are no longer reversed when editing published roadmap settings.
- “Add a comment..." label is no longer cut off half way through in discussions slideout.
- When adding a new roadmap card (particularly on the portfolio view) the page no longer sweeps back to the top and retains your current position.
- Editors removed as product managers from a product can no longer see portals they created for that product. The list will show the editor as the creator, but will still be accessible by account admins.
- Selected products on dropdown menu now display a tick to indicate they have been selected.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful