Release Update - February 18, 2019
- The words “Product” “Portfolio” and “Product Line” have been removed from navigation tabs in the respective canvases. In context, we were being a bit overly helpful.
- Advanced accounts now see key results placeholder. If you'd like to trial a Performance plan, let us know!
- Text now wraps properly on tables in new functional specs/notes area in Key Results.
- Correct success message now showing when creating and updating objectives.
- Word wrapping fixed for key results on objective cards.
- Fix to console error for type check of productId when viewing key results dialog.
- Assigned product managers can now see the button to create new portals for their respective products.
- Blue row highlight displaying on the correct side of the list tables.
- Feedback bulk ‘Select all items’ now only selects the items in the tab being viewed instead of all matching feedback regardless of state. Oopsie.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful