Release Update - October 23, 2018
- Revision History is now officially available to everyone!
- Roadmap cards are editable on portfolio and product line views
- Intercom help for all users
- Triaging is now available again for ideas on roadmap cards (We hope this makes your devs happy, Topher!)
- Users can now click directly to an idea from the roadmap via the lightbulb icon
- Archived ideas and feedback are indicated more clearly and are now editable
- Workflow stage for user stories are now shown on the cards and external roadmaps
- Roadmap completed card is now showing a date / description again
- Customer Feedback Portal now shows selected colors in preview
- Roadmap slideout was a bit click happy, and no longer closes unexpectedly.
- When removing a card from a product, only the actual thing you removed is removed (as you'd expect!)
- Minor help copy improvements
- All skin tones available for voting via Slack
- Mapping for workflow stages in VSTS. Thanks, Microsoft.
Release Version 4.57
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful