How do I manage my list settings?
Each idea list tab can be configured to show as much or as little information as needed. This is set on a per tab basis (meaning Unsorted and Backlog can be customized differently) and on a per-user basis.
To beginning editing, click on List Settings.
Visibility & Order
You will have the ability to select which columns will be displayed. Simply toggle the item to green in order for it to appear in the list.
You can also move items in order by dragging them up and down in the list.
The following items can be toggled on and off:
- Idea Title
- Idea Description
- Chart (Aggregate of both impact and effort)
- State (Unsorted, Backlog, Archived)
- Roadmap Card
- User Stories
- Thoughts (Number of thoughts per type)
- Added by
- Last Updated (Timeframe the item was last updated)
- Date Updated (Exact date)
- Date Created (Exact date)
Content & Idea IDs
You can choose the level of display for the following items:
- Added by (Creator of item) - Name and avatar
- Owner - Name and avatar
- Author - Name and avatar
- Timeframe - Idea dot & timeframe
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful