Collect feedback on ProdPad from Typeform submissions
If you want to collect ProdPad feedback using Typeform, you can do so using Zapier.
You will need:
Getting your accounts ready
To link Typeform to ProdPad using Zapier, you will need to have created a form. You can learn more about getting started with Typeform on Zapier, here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to turn Typeform submissions into ProdPad feedback.
1. Connect with your Typeform account by providing your API key. You can find this under 'My Account'.
2. When you are done, click Yes, continue.
3. Select which Typeform form will trigger this automation. When a submission is received on this form, its content will be used to create feedback in ProdPad. When ready, click Save + continue.
4. Connect with your ProdPad account by specifying your API Key. You can grab this from under the API Keys tab in Profile Settings on ProdPad. Alternatively, select an already connected account. Click Yes, continue.
5. Select which Typeform fields will be used to populate new feedback in ProdPad.
6. Click Save + Finish to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to collect ProdPad feedback over Typeform!
Note: If you ever want to change this ProdPad and Typeform integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful