Collect feedback on ProdPad from Ninja Forms submissions
If you want to collect ProdPad feedback using Ninja Forms, you can do so using Zapier.
You will need:
Getting your accounts ready
Connecting your accounts
Click here to turn Ninja Forms submissions into ProdPad feedback.
1. Connect with your Ninja Forms account by following the provided steps. You will need to create a new form and use the URL provided to facilitate integration. Alternatively, select an already connected account.
2. When you have completed the steps, click Ok, continue.
3. Connect with your ProdPad account by specifying your API Key. You can grab this from under the API Keys tab in Profile Settings on ProdPad. Alternatively, select an already connected account. Click Yes, continue.
4. Select which Ninja Forms fields will be used to populate new feedback in ProdPad.
5. Click Save + Finish to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to collect ProdPad feedback over Ninja Forms!
Note: If you ever want to change this ProdPad and Ninja Forms integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.