Create feedback in ProdPad from Twilio
If you want to collect feedback in ProdPad via Twilio SMS, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
Getting your accounts ready
Connecting your accounts
Click here to create feedback on ProdPad from Twilio.
1. Connect with your Twilio account by specifying your Account SID, and Auth Token. These can both be found on your Twilio account. Alternatively, select an already connected account.
2. Click Ok, continue.
3. Select the Twilio To Number that will trigger the creation of feedback. When an SMS is received on this number, its content will be used for new ProdPad feedback. Click Save + continue.
4. Connect with your ProdPad account by specifying your API Key. You can grab this from under the API Keys tab in Profile Settings on ProdPad. Alternatively, select an already connected account. Click Yes, continue.
5. Select which Twilio fields will be used to create new feedback in ProdPad.
6. Click Save + Finish to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to subscribe Twilio customers to ProdPad!
Note: If you ever want to change this ProdPad and Twilio integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.