Create ideas in ProdPad from JotForm
If you want to collect ProdPad ideas using JotForm, you can do so using Zapier.
You will need:
Getting your accounts ready
To link JotForm to ProdPad using Zapier, you will need to have created a form to collect data. You can learn more about getting started with JotForm on Zapier, here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to turn JotForm submissions into ProdPad ideas.
1. Connect with your JotForm account by allowing Zapier access. Let us know whether your account uses European data centers. Alternatively, select an already connected account.
2. Click Yes, continue. To finish connecting your account, log in to JotForm using your Username and Password.
3. Select the JotForm Form which will trigger this automation. When a new submission is made on this form, it will be used to create ProdPad ideas. Click Save + Continue.
4. Connect with your ProdPad account by specifying your API Key. You can grab this from under the API Keys tab in Profile Settings on ProdPad. Alternatively, select an already connected account. Click Yes, continue.
5. Select which JotForm fields will be used to populate new ideas in ProdPad.
6. Click Save + Finish to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to collect ProdPad ideas over JotForm!
Note: If you ever want to change this ProdPad and JotForm integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful