Introduction to the ProdPad API
The ProdPad API provides a programmatic means for interacting with ProdPad. It is designed primarily to support the integration of ProdPad into other applications such as ticket systems, voice of customer applications and CRM.
The current version of the API is 1.0.
Authentication is managed using API key that must be included for every call. Details for generating an API key are here.
- 200 Will be returned if the call was successful
- 201 Will be returned if the object was created successfully
- 400 If there is an error with the request
- 401 Will be returned if there is no API key supplied
- 403 Will be returned if trying access http or forbidden resource
Currently, there is no rate limit for the API. However, if we find that this is being abused we will block the API key and IP address if necessary.
The base URL for all the calls is:
All the calls must be made using SSL. If you do not use SSL, a 403 error will be returned.
In addition to the HTTP status code, errors will also return a error message structured as follows.
"developer_message" : "Not found",
"user_message" : "Idea was not found"
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful