Release Update - October 10, 2017
This release is heavily focused on improving the UX for the Customer Feedback Portal. We hope you love it!
- We now display mocked idea cards on the CFP customisation, so you can preview with test data.
- Improved general usability.
- We now highlight fields and inputs as you are editing, making editing more obvious and much easier.
- Made color inputs more intelligent with # validation and color pickers.
- Added further text customization to allow for multilingual support.
- Improved z-index placing of widget.
- Editing support for mobile and tablet, so you can manage your portal on the go! *Swoosh*
- General code improvements.
- Uploading logo to portal fixed.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful