Release Update - October 5, 2017
Major rewrite of user interface module to single file vue components. But what does this mean, you ask?
We squashed a lot of bugs and made alerts and dialogs more stable. 🙌🏻
As part of the improvements, the following items were tackled:
- Autofocus cursor into the first field of slide-outs, allowing you to start typing right away.
- Auto-focus enabled when editing comments.
- Pushing Ideas and User stories now has a more helpful empty integration state.
- Moving roadmap cards back from completed/candidates columns has been improved.
- Add idea slide-out flow now matches Idea canvas flow.
- Add feedback slide-out flow now matches Feedback canvas flow.
- Idea attributes slide-out flow now matches Idea canvas flow.
- Feedback attributes slide-out flow now matches Feedback canvas flow
- You can now toggle between slide-outs as you click on them on the main navigation.
- Quick Add Idea & Feedback form now validates inputs properly.
- View idea link on notification went rogue on us again, so we've whipped it back into shape.
- Offline alert no longer prominent (don't worry, we know you're not offline!)
- IE11 Image preview popup work as if you were in Chrome.
- Cursor no longer resetting itself when typing titles.
- Redirects when reviewers try to access URLs they shouldn't.
- Removing a user from an account properly logs them out immediately.
- Fixed images not showing for Persona print preview.
- Publishing a roadmap no longer says "portfolio" in the title if just a product roadmap.
- Ideas and user stories can now be dragged to a roadmap card that doesn't have existing ideas or user stories associated.
- Spellchecker now turned on for rich text fields.
- We now display name within the app when user profile is empty.
- Fixed issue with some feedback not showing on idea canvas.
- Fixed issue when creating cards with filters enabled.
- User details now properly imported when upload a feedback CSV.
- Various SAML fixes.
- Free accounts no longer expire, because why would they, they're free!
Release Version 3.30
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful