The customer feedback section is a collection of all feedback in your account, sorted in three tabs:
- Unsorted are all of the feedback that have yet to be reviewed or actioned.
- Backlog are all of feedback that you have already looked at and made any necessary edits to, like linking to ideas or adding a tag.
- Archived are all of those ideas that you have decided to remove from your Unsorted or Backlog views.
For all views, you can sort through your ideas by applying filters.
Applying filters will have an impact on all three subviews, for easy visibility.
You can gather feedback in a variety of ways:
- In the app
- Using the widget
- Using the Customer Portal
- Using Zapier
- Create your own webhook using the API
As feedback comes in, it will be added to the Unsorted tab. We recommend you immediately add a tag so you can find it later, and if you choose to keep it in your Backlog, move it to that tab.
If this is a new piece of feedback that you think has potential, you can turn it into an idea to start tracking it.
If this is a duplicate piece of feedback from another client, you can track it under one idea so that you can eventually get back to people who requested it. The more pieces of feedback are linked to an idea, the higher the customer desire number will be, allowing you to prioritize your ideas backlog better.
Managing Companies and Contacts
Tip: Be sure to add an email address to the contact name to avoid any duplicates later on.