Working with the ideas list
The ideas list is a collection of all ideas in your account, sorted in three tabs:
- Unsorted are all of those ideas that have yet to be reviewed or actioned. Generally these are categorized as 'New ideas.'
- Backlog are all of those ideas that you have already looked at and made edits/changes to. We generally recommend creating a stage called "In review" or "In validation" to indicate the idea has been looked at and is no longer a 'New idea' waiting to be sorted.
- Archived are all of those ideas that you have decided to remove from your Unsorted or Backlog views. We generally recommend creating statuses to indicate why, such as "Duplicate," "Not doing," or "Failed experiment," for example.
Each tab has three subviews:
- List - This view shows your backlog in a list form. You can very quickly view important meta information such as tags, team votes, impact, and effort.
- Chart - This view shows you the priority chart.
- Workflow - This view shows you all ideas in a kanban board view, so you can quickly move ideas through your workflow.
For all views, you can sort through your ideas by applying filters. Applying filters will have an impact on all three subviews, for easy visibility.
You can also manage your List Settings to decide the level of visibility on each list tab.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful