Conflict Resolution allows you to confirm which version of a piece of data you wish to keep.
Conflicts are bound to a single user, meaning only the user with the conflicting value will get an option to resolve it. A user may receive multiple conflicts and resolve them one by one.
When is a conflict triggered?
- If a user is offline and working on an idea at the same time another user online. Once the offline user regains connectivity, they will see a conflict resolution warning.
- When a user is working offline and goes back online on another device, without having synced and confirmed the changes.
- Multiple online users simultaneously updating the same idea.
Fields that trigger conflicts
The following fields will trigger a conflict:
- Updating an idea title
- Updating a idea description
- Updating a idea business cases (value and problem)
- Updating idea notes
- Updating idea specs
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful