Release Update - March 28, 2017
- Fixed an issue on the trial dashboard allowing products to be added without entering a name.
- Fixed an issue that would truncate long titles when on triaging mode only.
- Subscribe buttons are now disabled when users are offline.
- Autofocus fixes to Froala editor.
- Fixed issues with Zapier integration not passing through data properly.
New & Improved
- When removing a user, they're automatically logged out of the app. Duh.
- Updates to user roles now change correctly.
- *Drum roll* ... Quick-add ideas is back! And because we love you, we also added Quick-Add customer feedback!
- Help actions have been moved to bottom right corner in a help-style widget.
- When accepting an invite to an account, logged in users are no longer told that the invite has expired.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful