18-01-19 Release Update
- Remove product name from product roadmaps as its duplicated on admin screen.
- Copy improvements.
- Untitled state for content names
- 404s pages set up for missing ideas ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- We now show the number of specs shown and UX improved on roadmap cards
- Removed your own name from the sharing list - cause you don't really need to share with yourself do you?
- Hidden link to existing feedback option if no feedback exists. Duh.
- Dashboard fix for hyphenated names. This one's for you AJ!
- Owner/author bulk edit in alphabetical order. That clean UX though amirite?
- Customer feedback list defaults to the descending sort order, so you can view all your new stuff first.
- Suggested inputs will now reset when you clear the current input.
- When linking to a card, we now show the Current term first. Yes, yes we heard you Matt!
- Proper error display for uploads that go beyond the upload limit.
- Mnior typos.
- Update to SSO login buttons to reflect branding.
- You can now delete contacts and companies when in a filtered mode
- Navigation persistence issues on roadmap
- You can now edit comments on archived content
- Show/Hide filters are no longer inverted on roadmap page. Because show is show and hide is hide.
- Fix to @mention images. Go on, take a selfie.
- Persistence in feedback list view state when deleting an item
- Collaboration dots now reflect correct colours
- Deleting a product from a product line now actually deletes!