Idea Saved Filters
- Plan: All
Roles and Permissions
All users can create their own saved filters.
You can create and manage your own filters to quickly keep on top of ideas that you have an interest in.
To create a new filter
- Filter your items using the filter options on the ideas list.
- Click on Save Filter next to the applied filters.
- Give your filter a name.
- Choose your filter sharing options.
- If you choose not to share your filter, only you will have access to view it. Your personal filters will appear under the 'Saved filters' dropdown.
- If you decide to set this as a shared filter, other users will see the filter under their 'Shared filters' section. This will also create a URL that you can send to your team.