November 2022 Release Update
New and Improved
- When linking Feedback from ideas, the input is no longer cleared when the result is selected.
- New pricing modules were created for Modular pricing V2, including "essential" and "advanced" levels.
- A tooltip has been created to tell users that the Slack app will be added if they use Slack SSO to register their account.
- The Slack app has been updated with a welcome message as well as authentication and permission updates.OAuth v2 and granular permissions.
- A welcome message is now sent when a user first opens the ProdPad Slack app home tab.
- Slash command has been created to add the bot to all public channels.
/prodpad invite bot to all public channels.<br>
- Ideas will now have a confidence rating whilst being used in beta mode.
- The word ‘card’ has been replaced with the word ‘initiative’ for triaging.
- Padding has been added between input and button when linking feedback.
- Selections will now be retained when paginating lists.
- The Froala formatting bar position has been fixed and will no longer disappear when the ‘Update bar’ appears.
- The checkbox has been aligned correctly for the 'Favourite products' quick filter.
- Cancelled customers will no longer see a blank screen when they return to ProdPad.
- Search results in idea and feedback lists now display correctly when using the search filter alongside pagination.
- Removed the display of state map (I.e., unsorted/backlog/active) tabs when viewing the feedback list from an idea.
- Attribute tags with emojis will now display correctly.
- Publishing option in published roadmaps is inactive until changes are saved
- Ideas without a title will now be displayed as 'Untitled idea' rather than '...'.
- The workflow on workflow triage has been updated to read "Browsing your ideas in [workflow stage]"
- The city field on the company profile page is no longer incorrectly greyed out.
- Email notifications for @ mentions in comments were not sending when a new comment was created within an hour of the initial @ mention, This is now fixed.
- The drag & drop landing area was persisting when uploading files, this is now fixed.
- SAML account editors now have access to their API key. This fixes the integrations slideout for these users.
- Fixed the duplicate tag creation issue regarding resource attributes dialogue or tag management page when a trailing white space is typed.
- Enabled case-insensitive search of text typed in the fuzzy search input fields.
- Disabled the keypress enter event for input fields in fuzzy search when an exact match is available in search results.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.