November 2022 Release Update
New and Improved
- When linking Feedback from ideas, the input is no longer cleared when the result is selected.
- New pricing modules were created for Modular pricing V2, including "essential" and "advanced" levels.
- A tooltip has been created to tell users that the Slack app will be added if they use Slack SSO to register their account.
- The Slack app has been updated with a welcome message as well as authentication and permission updates.OAuth v2 and granular permissions.
- A welcome message is now sent when a user first opens the ProdPad Slack app home tab.
- Slash command has been created to add the bot to all public channels.
/prodpad invite bot to all public channels.<br>
- Ideas will now have a confidence rating whilst being used in beta mode.
- The word ‘card’ has been replaced with the word ‘initiative’ for triaging.
- Padding has been added between input and button when linking feedback.
- Selections will now be retained when paginating lists.
- The Froala formatting bar position has been fixed and will no longer disappear when the ‘Update bar’ appears.
- The checkbox has been aligned correctly for the 'Favourite products' quick filter.
- Cancelled customers will no longer see a blank screen when they return to ProdPad.
- Search results in idea and feedback lists now display correctly when using the search filter alongside pagination.
- Removed the display of state map (I.e., unsorted/backlog/active) tabs when viewing the feedback list from an idea.
- Attribute tags with emojis will now display correctly.
- Publishing option in published roadmaps is inactive until changes are saved
- Ideas without a title will now be displayed as 'Untitled idea' rather than '...'.
- The workflow on workflow triage has been updated to read "Browsing your ideas in [workflow stage]"
- The city field on the company profile page is no longer incorrectly greyed out.
- Email notifications for @ mentions in comments were not sending when a new comment was created within an hour of the initial @ mention, This is now fixed.
- The drag & drop landing area was persisting when uploading files, this is now fixed.
- SAML account editors now have access to their API key. This fixes the integrations slideout for these users.
- Fixed the duplicate tag creation issue regarding resource attributes dialogue or tag management page when a trailing white space is typed.
- Enabled case-insensitive search of text typed in the fuzzy search input fields.
- Disabled the keypress enter event for input fields in fuzzy search when an exact match is available in search results.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks for the feedback
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.