October 2022 Release Update
New and Improved
- Ideas in Workflow view now act as links, which means you can now open Ideas in a new tab
- When viewing the frequency chart you can now hover over and click on a period in the chart to see relevant data.
- Roadmap empty state illustrations no longer appear on roadmaps for a less busy visual experience.
- There are now editable description fields for roadmap columns, with a handy default description to get you started.
- The 'Products and Roadmaps' tab can be opened in a new tab using your prefer browser/OS shortcut.
- Tag management is now in a separate tab, head to settings in the app.
- Improved visibility of Follow toggle options, they no longer hide behind an ellipsis...
- You can now add target outcomes to your roadmap initiatives.
- Roadmap initiative text fields are now consistent with other dialogues.
- Improved performance for list pages with search/filters
- Discussion preview now working when there are four or more users involved
- Idea workflow statuses now correctly display in revision history.
- Rich text fields with special characters no longer trigger an update when nothing has changed.
- Saved views and view settings now display and save correctly.
- Toggles for ideas and user stories in roadmap view settings now show/hide ideas and user stories as expected.
- Beta toggle is now functional.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.