May 2022 Release Update
New and Improved
- A few little UI improvements have been made to the Chrome Extention 🎨
- We now have a Salesforce integration available in Beta Mode, which will allow you to sync feedback straight from Salesforce to ProdPad. Read more about it here. ☁
Fixes and Maintenance
- Updated AzureDevops to fetch over 100 projects when creating and editing an integration, as the cut-off was previously 100. ❌
- The “subscribe” notifier for trial accounts had been removed, but we have now resolved this. 💻
- We have now updated the number of projects fetched for the AzureDevops Integration to 500, as this was previously capped at 100. 👆
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.