September 2021 Release Update
- There is now a global favourite product filter toggle, use this to only see your favourite products, and their associated ideas and feedback when navigating the app 🔎
- API: When creating ideas you can now link existing feedback in the same POST request. 📬
- We have added the ability to search through filters on ideas and feedback lists (as well as a few other filters around the app) making it easier to find things rather than scrolling! 🥱
- When going in to a 'New Idea' and accessing the Workflow tab, it will now be visible in the workflow, rather than requiring you to move it first. 👻
- Lazy loading is now enabled in the New Idea column! ⌛️
- When exporting your feedback to a csv file, "Company name” and “added by” are now both available fields, hooray! 🥳
- Roadmap Cards are now even more handy, and show the amount of linked feedback in addition to the amount of ideas! 👋
- Some pesky typos are no longer in the onboarding flow! 🤓
- When logging out, your favourite products/product lines selections will still be there when you log back in 🎉
- When searching for an idea number in global search, you now will see the exact idea with that ID 🤷
- When using the 'Date' filter in candidate or completed cards, it now correctly shows results for each time frame.
- When assigning a company to a contact, you could not remove the association, but only replace it with another company. This has now been fixed! 🛠
- The wrong value was being shown for the integration when hovering over items on the workflow, but this has now been corrected. ✅
- Objectives were not persisting on initiatives when moving the card between products, but now they are! 🪧
- The spacing between the checkboxes and titles within the feedback and ideas lists was a little snug, so we've amended this. ➡️
- Dragging initiatives from candidates to the main roadmap was not persisting, but this is now working as expected. 🐉
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.