This feature will be available to all users with Admin and Editor roles, across all plans, providing your admin has enabled Beta Mode.
Ask DotBot is a new feature in Beta Mode that allows users to Ask DotBot questions about your feedback. Want to know how feature x could be improved? Ask DotBot!
Simply head to the 'Questions' tab in the Feedback section, and you'll DotBot waiting to answer your questions!
Ask Dotbot is all about helping you quickly discover the things/insights you need to prioritise and spend your time on. We hope if with simple questions Dotbot can surface these things for you you can spend your time acting on those insights instead of having to manually surface them yourself.
A few things to note:
- DotBot is an AI bot, not a human. So to get good answers, it’s all about how you phrase your questions. If you don’t get the answer you were expecting, try rephrasing the question. Dotbot thinks about your feedback as one big corpus of text so doesn't really yet get the concept of people or users so bear that in mind when phrasing your questions.
- Each question has a 150 character limit to help keep the question direct and understandable!
- DotBot only talks about content in your feedback and will give you an error if you try and talk about something else.
- While in Beta you get a soft limit of 10 questions a day per user.
- While in Beta this is restricted to Admin and Editor usage only.