20-12-02 Release Update
- New "success" and "failed" workflow stages added to trial accounts to make it easier to show idea outcomes.
- 🚀 Tracking and measuring success
- 🎉 Key results met, successful outcome
- 👎 Outcome did not measure as expected
- ❓ Requires more information
- Feedback submission via Slack no longer requires an email. Please be advised that an email or other unique identifier in the email field is still recommended to avoid duplicates.
- Our ToS were updated last week. As such we are now notifying all users of the changes via the app, keep your eyes open for the dark blue banner 👀 If you have any questions, feel free to contact us directly.
- The GDPR tab has now been renamed to "Compliance and Privacy."
Did you know you can combine workflow stages with emoji to show off success measurements?
Here's an example:
- Help icon no longer overlapping on slideout submission buttons.
- "Search all results" on Sandbox has been disabled as it requires running an API call, and Sandbox is currently based off our offline mode version.
- When triaging roadmap initiatives, clicking on the triage route takes you back to specific roadmap initiative you came from.
- Triaging ideas on a roadmap initiative order is no longer reversed.