20-03-24 Release Update
From today, you can now publish product-level objectives and key results!
Loads of goodies for you guys! Here we go 👀
- Triage mode no longer breaks when on search mode.
- Objectives no longer save consistently on every key stroke. Sorry for being overly helpful!
- More useful visibility of portfolio objectives for Essential plans.
- 'Select all' on ideas roadmap card no longer requires two clicks.
- Roadmap cards that were persisted now reset when changing your view setting, as they should.
- To make notifications a bit more digestible, marking items as read/unread have been removed from revision history.
- Updated copy of tip 12 to reflect American English, not the Queen's.
- Deleting a comment from a design now deletes the whole comment. I'm not sure what it was partially deleting before, but this sounds like good news all in all.
- Feedback icon no longer loses its navigation highlight as you go through feedback section.
- Fixed sorting by date on lists.
- Product input now aligned correctly when bulk importing ideas via CSV.
- A little adjustment was done so Salesforce is able to recognize embeddable roadmaps and portals!
- Personas empty state now has a nice animation, go check it out! (Please do not delete any existing personas just to see our artwork.)
- When scrolling the roadmap card list in ideas attributes, we no longer show a weird "nested scroll" for large products within the products list. That's a whole lot of lists and scrolling!
- When triaging ideas in the story tab, we display empty states accordingly and no longer show rogue stories.
- Roadmap card attribute slideout no longer closes at random when closing revision history slideout overlay.